Here at Corbett Exterminating, we take pride in providing our neighbors clean and healthy homes for their families. If you’re faced with bird control issues, don’t risk the dangers that come along with inaction. You can expect the experts at Corbett Exterminating to treat your needs by:
- Thoroughly inspecting your home to assess the severity of your bird population issue.
- Creating a treatment plan based on the type of bird infestation using the industry’s best practices.
- Sanitizing the affected areas after we complete our service to ensure safety and cleanliness.
Best Practices for Bird Control
Bird control issues are no joke, which is why we highly recommend using an expert to safely and securely remedy your situation. Birds carry a variety of pests with them and open your home to secondary infestations if left untreated. One of those pests, bird mites, infest your home through nests and have painful bites that feel like pinpricks. Nuisance pests like beetles will also often live in the nesting material and feces depending on the infestation. Don't leave your home and family at risk! Here at Corbett, we are focused on getting birds away from your home once and for all, and doing so in a humane way. Our best practice for bird control includes:
- Netting: This involves separating the bird from their nesting site.
- Roosting Deterrents: This involves implementing high angle modifications to discourage perching.
- Baiting stations: We utilize baiting stations with added chemicals to repel, not kill, the bird population.
When you trust Corbett Exterminating to make your home bird-free and safe, you can be sure that we’ll get the job done right. We guarantee your relief from this unsettling situation, and will keep coming back until you are safe and satisfied.
Chemical-Free Treatments Keep Your Family Safe
Here at Corbett Exterminating, we have families too, so we know how important it is to keep your kids and pets safe while we are eliminating the bird infestation in your home and yard. We offer chemical-free treatments that are safe for your loved ones, so you don’t have to worry about their safety while we work.
Wondering If We Service Your Area?
We've been serving our community since 1976. We provide our bird control services to the following cities: